This Activity Gave Me So Much Fun. I Played With CSS Transitions And Transforms :D And Pseudo-Class. I Am Very Happy With The Outcome :D
I Used CSS to Style The Table It Is Outset Then Table Data With Dashed, I Changed The Cursor So It Could Have Something Unique.
Witness How The Christmas Tree Changes It Colors :D I Used CSS Keyframes :D
At First, It Wasn’t Easy But As I Got Familiar With The Syntax, I Came Up With This One, I’m Very Proud Of Work Even If For Someone It’s Just A Piece Of Cake For Them. . :D But I Love It :D
Originally posted on The Read Room:
…in Chapter 7. Which I’ve just finished writing.
There will also be swearing, stealing, and undercover agents. Alright, only one agent, but still– did I mention blood?
Here is some of the research that went into writing this chapter:
- The American Red Cross supplies approximately 40 percent of the nation’s blood supply. (But where does the other 60 percent come from?)
- The Blood Donation Process
- hemoglobin. The substance inside red blood cells that binds to oxygen and carries it from the lungs to the tissues.
- “How to Wrap a Bandage after Blood Donation”
- The Hastings Center – info about biobanks
- 56 Facts about Blood
- Biological Specialty Corporation: Human donor products for research, collected at our own FDA registered donor centers. Specializing in the collection of whole blood, plasma, serum, white cells, platelets, red cells, and much more.
No WONDER it took me three weeks to write! In fairness…
View original 97 more words